Skip to content
- We recommend that you use a washable mattress protector if one isn't supplied with your mattress, this will help avoid discolouration and marking
- Avoid using plastic mattress protectors as this can cause condensation to build up.
- We recommend that you clean your mattress regularly by gently brushing or vacuuming (using the correct attachments)
- Let your mattress breath, pulling back the duvet and bed sheets everyday.
- Avoid sitting on the very edge of the bed, this can cause unnecessary stress to the boarders and springs.
- Unless stated we recommend you turn and rotate your mattress every week for the first three months, then month after that.
- No - turn Mattresses should be rotated each month for the first three months, then every three months after that.
- Don't turn a memory foam mattress over.
- If your mattresses develops a stain use warm water and mild detergent NEVER soak your mattress.
- Getting used to your new mattress will take some time specially for your body to adjust, new mattresses take time for the fillings to settle.
- Many mattresses show signs of settlement especially where you laid, this is due to fillings being compressed together during use, this is perfectly natural and doesn't effect the comfort.
- Most products come with a care leaflet please follow these.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection